• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Idea] Pokemon: Last Days of Adolesence

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2024
    This is most certainly a project I really want to do in the future but I figure I might as well share it, because the more story I wrote for it the more I liked it.

Premise: The player takes on the role of a runaway who arrives in the far-away Ibaya-region in search of purpose, only for his journey to get hijacked by the re-appearance of Team Snagem who appears to be under new management. Will you be able to take a stand against the hostile takeover? Or will you crumble beneath them like the rest of Ibaya?

Prominent Themes: Coming of age and loss of childhood, the complicated relationships that parents sometimes have with their children as they are growing up

Instead of beating gyms, the player's objective is to fight off Snagem from the different areas and find ways to get around

Features:
    • A storydriven experience without the typical 8 gym-structure
    • Partners in battle who are developed through individual questlines
    • Multiple sidequests that takes you to interesting places
    • Wide variety of different Pokemon available - From Kanto to Paldea

Back