• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Freelancer] Composer looking for cool projects!

Arkayide

AKA [Insertnamehere]
Years
  • Hi everybody! I'm a music composer. I did some Pokémon fangame stuff some years ago, worked on some other projects for a while after that, and I'm now looking to get back into fangames/hacking again. I have some experience with GBA music hacking as well (Not Pokémon though). I've left some assorted examples here (1, 2, 3, 4), but if you want, you can hear more by going to my Soundcloud page. I have some more stuff recently uploaded there.

• Timezone: CEST
    • Best method of contact: Either a DM here on PokéCommunity, or on my Discord [insertnamehere]#1103
    If my music sounds like something that would fit your project, then I look forward to hearing form you!

Years
  • Good day [Insertnamehere]. I would like to request your skills for my Pokemon Rom Hack, Pokemon Mystical.

Pokemon Mystical is a Rom Hack which takes place in the Humber Region, a region based mainly on Canada and The United States.

In the Humber Region you live in a small comfy town where you have graduated from the nearby school at the age of 14 (in Unova you are 16-17 while in Kanto you are 10 so I found the average which is 13.5 and rounded up) and you are ready to leave the comfort of your home to become a pokemon trainer.

However, you're not the only one who has graduated. The other students who have graduated include your Rival and your Childhood Friend. While your Rival's goal is to defeat the Elite Four, your Friend's goal is to complete the pokedex for the professor and befriend pokemon along the way.

The pokemon professor, Professor Maple is quite new to being a pokemon professor and studying pokemon. Professor Maple graduated from a university that was recently built in Hoenn. Unfortunately that means that Professor Maple is not familiar with the pokemon of the Humber Region. So it's up to you and your childhood friend to catch as many pokemon as you can in an effort to complete the pokedex!

Along your way you will join forces with an aspiring Idol in order to defeat a legendary pokemon that threatens the region. This pokemon has been described as a crystal spider that gives off extreme energy. If one were to harness this energy they would be able to power a whole region. That is the goal of the Neozap Company, they wish to catch this pokemon and use it to generate infinite power for the Humber Region.

If you have any questions please contact me on discord #TheBigPenguin#8538. I would love your help to compose some music for my Pokemon Rom Hack.

Current Members: Seven
    My Timezone: PST

Last edited:

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
    Years
  • Hiya, KingdomsFall128 Here. I'm Working on a Pokemon Game, and I can't do art or write music. I'll Hire you for a Composer Position!

The Title of my Project is Pokemon Cassiopeia.

U need a spriter for your project? I want to be the spriter then..

Back