• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokémon: Contingency

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2022
    Pokémon: Contingency

"Welcome to the world of Pokémon!"

attachment.php

"Pokémon: Contingency" is a fangame inspired by the works of twitter artists @/RhymeWithRay, @/00_Homura, and @/Scruffyturtles (please check out their work if you have not, it truly is beautiful and what brought my love for Pokémon back once more) with my own twist on their base idea. In "Pokémon: Contingency" the main goal of the game is the same as all previous Pokémon games, beat all eight of the gym leaders, make your way to the Pokémon league to usurp the current champion, and take your place on the champion throne. Though in this game, their isn't necessarily an antagonist. While their is very much so an antagonistic force, it is up to you, the player, to decide on whether or not you want to take them down. Being a much more battle driven game rather than story based, "Pokémon: Contingency" poses a challenging journey for any trainers brave enough to take on the challenge.

Play as a 16 year old trainer who grew up in the Johto region, having moved to the Zamua region to begin your Pokémon journey.
    Adventure through the Zamua region facing many small and large challenges that block your path towards stardom
    Participate in the gym challenge and make your way to the top, challenging new faces and maybe some old friends

Story Introduction

"Greetings young trainers, today marks the start of the gym challenge application period. All trainers age sixteen and older may be allowed to apply for a gym challenger position. Please go to www.ZamuaLeague.gov (not a real website) to apply for your position. Trainers under the age of 18 will need an adult to verify their application before they may be accepted."

A message seen by all trainers once every two years. The league of Zamua is a governmental system, run by the current Champion of the region and his four advisors (aka the Elite Four). Every two years trainers are allowed to challenge the current eight gym leaders in whatever order they so please. It just so happens that this year you are just old enough to take on this challenge. Embark on your gym challenge and aim for the top.

Features:

The all new Zamua region just north of the Kanto Region.
    Unique Characters
    All new storyline!
    Pokémon from all generations
    New regional forms (Johotian Honedge)
    Many quality of life additions
    Much More!

What Roles are Needed

Much of the work is completed myself, I just would like to find some people to help me along this journey.

Spriters

Composers

Mappers (not as much but would always be great)

Play testers

and most importantly idea givers!

Contact(s)

Thank you for making it this far, I hope that you find this project appealing enough to help out. You can contact me through;

Discord: Shonga#1504

Reply on this thread

Direct Messaging Me

Or through the discord.

Thank you <3

Contingency Collage Advertisment - 1.0.png

Code:
    [CODE]
    [/CODE]

Attachments

• Pokemon Splash2.png
      Pokemon Splash2.png