• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokeemerald] Custom Music/Sound Effect Database

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I've always wanted there to be a way so that people could upload their custom music from their ROM hacks to a place so that others could easily access them and put them into their own hacks. I have finally done just that!

I have created a Google Form where anyone can upload their custom ROM hack music or sound effects onto a Google Drive. I made a seperate Google Account from my own personal one to hold this data. Further down in this post, you'll find a link to the Google Form so as to upload your songs/sound effects, and a link to the Google Drive, so that you can download songs that others have uploaded.

There are some guidelines to be followed when uploading and downloading, so please take the time to read through these.

Upload Guidelines:
    Spoiler:

Download Guidelines:
    Spoiler:

When anyone upload's a song/sound effect, it will just be put into the general ROM Music Files folder, which is where the Google Drive link will take you into. Every once in awhile, I'll go through the Google Drive and organize it, putting songs/sound effects into folders based upon their original sources. If you were to look into the Google Drive now, you would see a few of these folders set up already, like one for Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, one for Chrono Trigger, and so on. This is the first time that I've dealt with a Google Form that takes in file uploads, so if something goes wrong, just let me know in this thread, and I'll try to fix it at soon as I can.

I hope you all enjoy sharing your custom music, as well as enjoy seeing what others have created!

Current Song List:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Just added a few new songs:

Bloody Stream, from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Battle! Ghetsis, from Pokémon Black/White

Encounter! Cynthia, from Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum

Battle! Champion, from Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver

King Bowser, from Super Mario Galaxy.

One of the versions of that King Bowser theme is also my first use of the new dynamic music technique that I created. I'd highly recommend checking that one out.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Added some more songs:

Adventure, from Dragon Quest III

Route 4 (Spring), from Pokémon Black/White

Route 209, from Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum

Route 32, from Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver

Hyrule Field, from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Route 4 takes advantage of my dynamic music method, so you can try to implement the drums-while-walking element of Black/White's music.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    Interesting! Might give some of these a go.

Last edited:
    Back