• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

opinions on this team of mine...

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2021
    Context : so recently I've joined a little Pokémon roleplay with the plot being something about a virus that has crippled society by inflecting Pokémon and turning them into super zombified version of themselves and they can spread really fast yada yada, all that generic apocalypse stuff. So to join we've been each required to each come up with a team of Pokémon (preferably 6 but could be less). The below is the team I comprised and yes before anyone points out, they're either glass cannons with certains niches or are straight up trash but that's because I tried to comprise them with Pokémon that I personally like.

The team in question :

Scolipede

Chandelure

Alcremie

Magneton/durant (still can't decide on which one)

Dustox

Wobbufet

Other Pokémons in consideration (that i could think off from the top of my head) :

Centiscorch

Polteageist

Cursola

Mawile

What I want is your opinion on the team such as survivability, pros and cons and what movesets would suit each Pokémon the best. I would greatly appreciate your input. FYI I'm still pretty new to the competitive side to Pokémon so some of the often used terms fly over me pretty easily :P

Back