• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] The Shadow Gallery

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
  • This gallery is the none Shadowy gallery of all Shadow galleries. Anyways, here are some of my sketches of Pokemon. I usually draw things when I get bored and have nothing else to do.

First is my partner Zoroark who really looks like a badass in this drawing. xD This guy took me 30 minutes to draw the feet are very hard trust me.

Spoiler:

Second we have Charmeleon I rushed this one and took me only 4-5 minutes to draw. LOL

Spoiler:

And here's Cinccino it took quite some time to make it look right about 35 minutes.

Spoiler:

And now it's time for Beartic this one is quite easy to draw took me just about 12 minutes to draw.

Spoiler:

Anyways, I'll update this thread with more drawings soon. So stay tuned to the next update. xD

Ace.

Love Yourself
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2015
    Coolio drawings val :] I like Cinccino the best because it's really cute :3 Keep up the good work!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • That Cinccino's soooo adores :D

I like your Zoroark best though, as it just looks like a wicked boss.

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
  • Coolio drawings val :] I like Cinccino the best because it's really cute :3 Keep up the good work!

Thanks Dash! :)

The Cincinno is not the best though I'll try and draw Reshiram for ya ;)

That Cinccino's soooo adores :D

I like your Zoroark best though, as it just looks like a wicked boss.

Thanks Sonic!

And yes Zoroark is definitely a wicked boss. He's a badassssssssssssss :3

Back