• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF Reshiram FT 6IV Bulbasaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giblie

Gible Lover
Years
  • Just as title says I am looking for a Reshiram: IVs don't matter, no special attack reducing nature, no nickname.
    I am hoping to trade a 6IV Bulbasaur: Modest nature, Chlorophyll ability, in Moon Ball, bred by me.
    Also got a 6IV Yamper I can trade: Jolly nature, Ball Fetch ability, in Love Ball, bred by me.
    Or something else if I have it. I do NOT have any legendaries or shinies I can offer.

If anyone is wiling to trade, I will be trading through Pokemon Home. I do not have Nintendo Online.
    Message me or post here.
    I just really want a Reshiram in Shield.

Last edited:

Giblie

Gible Lover
    Years
  • It's been 4 days since I posted. I still want a Reshiram but I have no idea what to trade for one and no one gives me any ideas. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back