• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

taking script requests

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
  • BlackCharizard said:
    Ok Thanks. Also, How could I make it open a bag and pokegear/nav thing
    Also, I dont know if this is too big of arequest, I dont think it is. For my shop, could u make me a script that pops up at the top that can scroll and simply shows items and the prices, like in pokemon. Oh! And another window of normal text on the bottom that starts with "Hello, how may I help you?" Then pops up Buy, sell, quit. Then buy would bring a window with items and sell would bring the bag of course. Then, durin sell would say "What do you want to buy" or something.THANKS!!
    just replace $scene = Scene_Map with $scene = Scene_Item or Scene_PokeGear

-edit-
    OMG, 850 views in 4/5 days :shocked:

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
    Years
  • Can you make a day/night script that has for times of day:morning day dawn and night and for each one can a swich be turned on like if its morning switch1:morning is on?

Blizzy

Years
  • Neo Genesis said:
    @Black Charizard I didn't see it can you give me the link to the thread?
    maybe you can see it if you change "this month" to "from beginning".
    then you'll see all threads.

Years
  • Hello Virtual, can you do a favour? Do you mind do a day/night script for me with the following instructions? Times are in 24hr.

-1 Dawn 0500-0759
    -2 Morning 0800-1059
    -3 Midday 1100-1359
    -4 Afternoon 1400-1659
    -5 Dusk 1700-1959
    -6 Evening 2000-2259
    -7 Middnight 2300-0159
    -8 Night 0200-0459

Thank You.
    ~Jade.

Blizzy

Years
  • Jade said:
    Hello Virtual, can you do a favour? Do you mind do a day/night script for me with the following instructions? Times are in 24hr.

-1 Dawn 0500-0759
    -2 Morning 0800-1059
    -3 Midday 1100-1359
    -4 Afternoon 1400-1659
    -5 Dusk 1700-1959
    -6 Evening 2000-2259
    -7 Middnight 2300-0159
    -8 Night 0200-0459

Thank You.
    ~Jade.
    there already is a script for day/night on rmxp.net forums
    so, there isn't any need for me to make it.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 11, 2011
    I think your talking about a warp ? Create a new event with no graphic, set it to "hero touch" then insert a command and goto the 2nd tab, from there choose "teleport" then choose which map and which tile to warp to. I think thats what you were after . . .

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
    Years
  • umm......... they dont have connection in the GBA games it is just one big map. And basiclly they have events that display a message
    ie Route 2.
    and music change
    ie town changes to route map.
    they isnt a connection or warp.

if you want just change it to 500 by 500 that fits the FR/LG map almost perfectly ( just a bit bigger than actual map but lets you put in some of the sevii islands)

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
  • Yeah, in the pokemon games, the map is one huge map. This is also another reason why rmxp is best for pokemon games cause u need a big chipset.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • Yeah, I've always done teleports myself, it might glitch if you have too many events and the map is masssive.

On topic:You know that local time script, how do you link events to the time on it?

Back