• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid Crystal

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
Years
Hey everyone! I started a Let's Play series on Pokemon Liquid Crystal. Originally, I intended on playing Shiny Gold, but decided against it since it was not as complete as Liquid Crystal.

Now before I share the series, I need to explain 2 things.

1. This is not a brand new video. It is an old video I removed from my original YouTube channel and posted it to a second channel that I am now dedicating to Pokemon videos. The exception being game reviews and editorials. This was done so I have one spot dedicated to Pokemon and not overload my already existing subscriber base with too much Pokemon, as I realize not everyone is a fan of seeing a long series of Pokemon content. In fact, I have all 19 parts on my computer and I will be uploading them to my Pokemon channel.

2. Throughout the series, I asked for Nickname suggestions. With the small subscriber base, I had little to no feedback from them because, again, not everyone is into it. I'm not bitter about it, it was just a bad move on my part. So around part 12, I used a nickname generator and named 4 of the 5 Pokemon I had at the time. I am more than willing to change nicknames for the 4 Pokemon, if there's a request for it.

I wouldn't feel right if I didn't explain why there are some things that seem a little off or why things are not addressed in later part leading up to number 20.

So what I have are 2 parts, since I launched the channel on Monday and that what I have here. I plan to upload these on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays; with the exception of random videos I plan to upload, in place of the series. All that can be explain later. Anyway, thanks for reading this large post and also for understanding. Without further ado, Pokemon Liquid Crystal!

Part 1 | The Adventure Begins

Part 2 | Challenge Accepted

Last edited:

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
Years
What up everyone!
Just here to say that Part 3 is now live!

Now I will return... to whatever it is I do. Enjoy and feel free to give feedback. :)

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
Years
Wow, am I bad at updating things. I got caught up with stuff for the non-Pokemon channel. Whoops.
I added a layout so it looks better than having a whole lot of nothing on the sides. Let me know how it is.
So here's parts 4 and 5! Enjoy!
Part 4 | Grind Time

Part 5 | Falkner

Last edited:

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
Years
After a brutal loss to Falkner, we decide to challenge him again! WE WILL NOT LOSE!!!
Pokemon Liquid Crystal | Part 6 | Quiet Revenge

Back