• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Maker] Super Shooter Ninja

Poké!

And as the world ends...
Years
  • [Game Maker] Wish

Wish2.png

This has nothing to do with Pokémon.

I am wondering if anyone has ideas for this, or would like to help with this: A platform shooting game that has Mario-like features.

I have the gun set up, the coins, lives, 1 enemy, blood particles, pipes, game over function, Title screen, music(sort of, awaiting some homemade stuff).
    As well as ideas, I need a better name for the game.

Plot: The Festival of the Wishing Comet, an event that happens one a year is occurring. The townspeople are excited over the festival. The preparations are made, and the time has come. You and your best friend, Anatolia are heading off to the festival, taking place in the Maliti Town Square. However, as you got there, disaster strikes! A robot attacks the festival, killing dozens and proceeds to kidnap Anatolia, before leaving you, and the other survivors, however, you don't take that laying down. You grab a gun from a nearby shop, and run off after the robot to save your friend!​
    Plot Written by Zeta Dimentio

I need somewhat of a team:
    Spriter(s), examples please
    Idea person, people
    Video Creator(s), examples please

Team - As of now
    Me - Project leader
    Gold95 - Spriter #1
    Zeta Dimentio - storywriter

Help Me, please.​

Last edited:
    Back