• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some intro thing

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2019
    Hey guys, this is Popponic.

Some boy used to think that Pokemon was "cool, interesting" but never even tried it.
    Emulated Crystal, got a 3DS and away I went.
    Now I first came here for my fan game, but that won't be the only reason I'll be here soon enough.

This intro may seem pretty stock standard, but let's be fair; I'm terrible at intros most of the time anyway.
    I'm that kind of player who actually makes a character out of their playthroughs.
    Mine is called Boi, as a joke from ORAS, "You're that Boi!" then it became staple for me.
    Hope I'm not a bother on these forums.

C Formica

The Aura Awakens
    Years
  • Hey guys, this is Popponic.

Some boy used to think that Pokemon was "cool, interesting" but never even tried it.
    Emulated Crystal, got a 3DS and away I went.
    Now I first came here for my fan game, but that won't be the only reason I'll be here soon enough.

This intro may seem pretty stock standard, but let's be fair; I'm terrible at intros most of the time anyway.
    I'm that kind of player who actually makes a character out of their playthroughs.
    Mine is called Boi, as a joke from ORAS, "You're that Boi!" then it became staple for me.
    Hope I'm not a bother on these forums.

Hello Poponic, nice to have you here.

Did you happen to like Pokemon crystal? I prefer Silver and Gold, for reasons even I don't know why. I guess Gold and Silver were made remakes, and it seemed super cool to me. Anyways, enough about me, what brought you to this forum? Are you a diehard Pokemon fan, or just a casual player? What was your favorite Pokemon game? (Besides Crystal)

Don't worry about being a bother lol, were one big fam here. Hope you enjoy yourself! :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2019
    Hello Poponic, nice to have you here.

Did you happen to like Pokemon crystal? I prefer Silver and Gold, for reasons even I don't know why. I guess Gold and Silver were made remakes, and it seemed super cool to me. Anyways, enough about me, what brought you to this forum? Are you a diehard Pokemon fan, or just a casual player? What was your favorite Pokemon game? (Besides Crystal)

Don't worry about being a bother lol, were one big fam here. Hope you enjoy yourself! :)

1. I was originally here looking to seek assistance with my project.
    2. I'm a mix, I'm not competitive mainly due to amount of production it requires to set up a breeding system. Catching good IVs are always a pain, and in Sun and Moon take quite a while in SOS. I'm more for the main story and post-game, not so much online.
    3. My favorite asides from Crystal is probably Pokemon White 2. I feel as though ORAS got too easy, and while Sun and Moon remedied this issue; the post-game didn't feel as welcoming or expansive as say White 2 or HG/SS. Thus, the only time I'll return to Su/Mo will probably be to replay the game; it has probably one of the best main games.

Back