• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon light platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    So in pokemon light platinum on my iPhone I have a level 55 garchomp that learned earthquake instead of dragon rush. Does anybody know when garchomp learns it because I got it to level 70 PC version still no dragon rush. So before I keep playing I just want to know If or when does he learn it. Thx

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
    Years
  • That's a fourth gen move (which do not exist in it), and try posting in the actual thread next time. Not back seating just pointing out the obvious.

Sirfetch’d

You might want to try asking in the thread if the person who made the hack implemented the move into the game but it looks like it wasn't. Next time remember this forum is for questions pertaining directly to The PokeCommunity Forums.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back