• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Game Idea] Pokemon Game Ideas

Years
I've been jotting down ideas for a Pokemon Game and I wanted to get some feedback. I'm planning on calling the game "Pokemon Free" and "Pokemon Captured". The game will be set in the 15th century and tackles the idea of slavery and racism, due to slavery happening around that time. In Pokemon Free, the protagonist is a politician attempting to abolish slavery, with the players choices impacting the story line. In Pokemon Captured, the protagonist is a regular slave in the 15th century attempting to escape from the slavery plant. The protagonist uses Pokemon to fend off slave owners in order to escape and, like Pokemon Free, the players choices could impact the story line. I'm not planning on adding any Fakemon but I may if it will make the game more interesting. There will be no gym battles due to it clashing with the story line. I want to know if this is a good idea to try and make into an actual game. If it is, I'll start making it an actual game. If not, I'll create some different ideas and start making that idea a game

Back