• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite ending theme/credits out of all the games?

Sloxy

Mon Amour
Years
  • Odd question, but still want to know which one of the ending's got to you, after you had just finished an adventure.

My current favorite: Firered / Leafgreen ending theme and credits. The music imo is just a perfect way to end the game, you start of smooth and slowly build up to the team rocket part, just hits the feels for me everytime.

Second favorite: Black / White ending theme, not only the ending theme, but just the entire end to the game, like how much more could you hype it up? The transition from N seriousness to the amazing music that hypes the next game, it's so unexpected with the instant hype music. The mix of piano/organ and drums just hits the spot.

Btw, doesn't need to be from the core series, could be from any spinoff.

Which ending made you response in the most emotional way?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I really liked KISEKI from the end of X and Y. Something about it just seemed on another level to me compared to any other music that I'd heard in the Pokemon series before (or at least X and Y themselves). I also loved that there are implied lyrics in a bunch of different languages, and most of them seem to match up with the tune pretty well- I don't think there have been any other attempts at that since then, either.

Back