• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

^SuitUp^

Awesome Soon to be Spriter
Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Hey people,
    ^SuitUp^ at your service i hope I'm gonna be a good spriter. So far Ive made one attempt (my profie pic) can you tell who it is*? I gotta feeling im going to have some fun here. I'm not a major pokemon fan but why not right?

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • That's a cute sprite you have there. I can't say I recognize him, though!

I'm not a major Pokemon fan too, but Pokemon isn't the only thing people talk about here. Enjoy your time at PC. =)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I can't see the sprite, unfortunately! (Stupid slow internets)

Welcome to PC! Even if you're not that into Pokemon, there's still a ton of stuff to keep you interested, whether its: arty stuff, writing stuff or just general discussion on entertainment or pretty much anything else! Have fun discovering what PC's all about.

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Hey there!

Welcome to PokéCommunity and I hope to see your sprites soon at the Arts Section. Well you need 15 posts btw so I suggest you engage to other discussions here first to be able to post your artworks :)

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hey people,
    ^SuitUp^ at your service i hope I'm gonna be a good spriter. So far Ive made one attempt (my profie pic) can you tell who it is*? I gotta feeling im going to have some fun here. I'm not a major pokemon fan but why not right?

Spoiler:

Heya, ^SuitUp^! Welcome to the PokéCommunity! :DD

I'm sure you've already ran across it but we have an awesome Pixel Art section in the Creative Discussions directory. I'd link to it, but I'm having some troubles getting urls of stuff properly right now so I figure telling you where it is will be good for now. >:< There's plenty of people willing to criticize your art down there, though! I don't have the best eye for sprites myself. :C

And even if you aren't a big Pokémon fan we have plenty of stuff to do outside of it. There's Other Chat and Other Voting Polls down at the bottom of the main page, and then Other Trivia for all of your forum game wants and needs. And there are other non-Pokémon discussions and stuff too! Plus, you're going to need fifteen posts before you can show us any of your other sprite work so might as well give those sections a look-see before you make a thread in Pixel Art. ^^ If you want any suggestions on what to do here, feel free to fire myself or any of the awesome forum staff a Visitor Message. I'm sure they're willing to help. ;)

And I hope you enjoy your stay here! :DD

Back