• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Where's the best place to find assistance in balancing (and I suppose designing) Fakemon for a fan game?

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2020
    So I've decided to take what was just a little fun art project thing further and make an actual game with it, so I've got a large group of Fakemon that have yet to be designed, I was wondering where the best place to find help for putting together learnsets and stat distributions and stuff.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    There are usually people on the Discord that will talk about the competitive balance and viability of your game (whether you want them to or not). I'd also recommend the Relic Castle Discord for the same purpose.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2020
    I'll look into those thanks. I usually avoid comp-level play, but I know there are some people who like to test that kinda thing wherever and it might be useful if I make a battle tower/mansion/tree thing. It also might be a fun way for me to learn how comp actually works.

Back