• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Idea] Pokémon Zero

jensmoking

Little boygirl.
Years
I have an idea:
A Pokémon game where your goal is not to beat elite four(But you still can do it) or complete a pokédex, you will have to understand your Pokémon not only when battling, but outside of battles too.
Added mechanics will be:
-No pokédex.
-New type: Type zero.
—This new move type will reflect the Pokémon's soul itself, so it will be completely neutral to other Pokémon types.
-A new story happening in the old Kanto.
-A focus on breeding and daycare. Yep, my plan is to make the breeding a bit more important than it is for the campaign.
Things I want to add, but may not be added:
-New moves and movesets.

What makes this a "Special" hackrom(Also makes it hard to finish)?
-Entirely, or mostly, made on Android.
Yep, it'll be made on Android. Ya' thing it's impossible? Great, but i'm gonna prove it is possible.
The current tools I have are G3T, a Starter Swapper and a HexEditor.
G3T port fo Android only supports move editing by now, and I'm studing the sprites to Hex Edit and manually insert them.
I'll try to be around the community gettin' some help for movesets and dialogues, and stuff.
I'll apreciate any given help, and if any tool for Android is made, surely I'll check it out.
That's it. When I have somethin' playable, I will upload as soon as possible.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
I have an idea:
A Pokémon game where your goal is not to beat elite four(But you still can do it) or complete a pokédex, you will have to understand your Pokémon not only when battling, but outside of battles too.
Added mechanics will be:
-No pokédex.
-New type: Type zero.
—This new move type will reflect the Pokémon's soul itself, so it will be completely neutral to other Pokémon types.
-A new story happening in the old Kanto.
-A focus on breeding and daycare. Yep, my plan is to make the breeding a bit more important than it is for the campaign.
Things I want to add, but may not be added:
-New moves and movesets.

What makes this a "Special" hackrom(Also makes it hard to finish)?
-Entirely, or mostly, made on Android.
Yep, it'll be made on Android. Ya' thing it's impossible? Great, but i'm gonna prove it is possible.
The current tools I have are G3T, a Starter Swapper and a HexEditor.
G3T port fo Android only supports move editing by now, and I'm studing the sprites to Hex Edit and manually insert them.
I'll try to be around the community gettin' some help for movesets and dialogues, and stuff.
I'll apreciate any given help, and if any tool for Android is made, surely I'll check it out.
That's it. When I have somethin' playable, I will upload as soon as possible.

not a bad idea. hope this come's through. good luck. type zero might also be a damn cool type.

Back