• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Two moves

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    Hi! Well, i was trying to make 2 moves but it gives me error and i don't know why. I think everything is ok but it just give an error, it say "clone" or something. These are the moves: One is a DoT and one is a Selfheal like recover (but heals 1/4 instead of 1/2)

Spoiler:

These are the scripts:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

and this is the error (for both)

Spoiler:

Any idea of whats wrong? :( And ty.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi,

From what I understand, the ID number at the beginning of each line in your moves.txt needs to be different for each move - you have "772" for both of them, maybe this is why it's saying it's a "clone"? Try changing 1 or both of them to a different number that is not used by another move.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    In addition to Unbayleefable's response, MD5 and ZF8 are not valid hexadecimal numbers, and IIRC all move effects need to have their numbers using only 0-9 a-f.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    In addition to Unbayleefable's response, MD5 and ZF8 are not valid hexadecimal numbers, and IIRC all move effects need to have their numbers using only 0-9 a-f.

It worked!!! Tahnk you!!!

Thank you too Unbayleefable, i didn't noticed about that.

Back