• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Breeding] Evie's foreign Tradeshop [Gen8! Looking to swap Breedjects & Items, PKMN have "GER" tag]

Miau

If I fits...
Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Don't mind the IVs as much! The ball and the HA is already great.

I sent you a PM, I'm in GMT+2, and I'm usually around during the evening. Also, Hustle is the regular ability, not the HA.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    Do you accept more than one breedject of the same species? I have a lot of Toxels sitting in my boxes for example.

Évie1

Introvert
    Years
  • Do you accept more than one breedject of the same species? I have a lot of Toxels sitting in my boxes for example.

I'd only really need one unless it has different balls or abilities. As long as it has defense on 31 for example I can breed the rest with my Dittos.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    I'd only really need one unless it has different balls or abilities. As long as it has defense on 31 for example I can breed the rest with my Dittos.

Let's see. I have a Static Toxel with an x/31/x/31/31/31 IV spread. He's Naive natured, so it'd result in an Amped Toxitricity, and bred from the gift toxel so he's in a Luxury ball. This my best Toxel to offer. I could attach a Dream ball onto him to make that a total of 6B if I'm understanding how this system works correctly.

I also have an HA Ditto with 4 IVs that I'm willing to offer you to bring the total worth up to 9B(?). The IV spread on the Ditto is x/31/31/31/x/31.

I'm looking to buy your Fossilized Bird and Fossilized Dino for a total of 4B. As for the Pokemon you're offering I'm interested in the male Dreepy you're offering which should bring the total up to 5B? I'd like the store the remainder 4B for later.

Évie1

Introvert
    Years
  • Let's see. I have a Static Toxel with an x/31/x/31/31/31 IV spread. He's Naive natured, so it'd result in an Amped Toxitricity, and bred from the gift toxel so he's in a Luxury ball. This my best Toxel to offer. I could attach a Dream ball onto him to make that a total of 6B if I'm understanding how this system works correctly.

I also have an HA Ditto with 4 IVs that I'm willing to offer you to bring the total worth up to 9B(?). The IV spread on the Ditto is x/31/31/31/x/31.

I'm looking to buy your Fossilized Bird and Fossilized Dino for a total of 4B. As for the Pokemon you're offering I'm interested in the male Dreepy you're offering which should bring the total up to 5B? I'd like the store the remainder 4B for later.

Sounds correct and good to me! I reserved the Dreepy on the sheet for now. You'll also be getting a german Ditto as an item holder cuz of the store opening event at the moment. It'll be a wild one, so it doesn't have any special IV, but it'll still do nicely if you have a friend that's looking for mesuda or something.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    Sounds correct and good to me! I reserved the Dreepy on the sheet for now. You'll also be getting a german Ditto as an item holder cuz of the store opening event at the moment. It'll be a wild one, so it doesn't have any special IV, but it'll still do nicely if you have a friend that's looking for mesuda or something.

Well I'm online and ready to trade at any time. Thanks in advance.

Just PM me a link code or something when you're ready.

Back