• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] [NO LONGER NEEDED] LF 2 Fossilized Drakes and Fishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
  • I've managed to get the items so the thread can be closed. :]

Henlo dere. :]
    I have Pogeyman Sword and apparently these fossils are exclusive to Shield. I'll need two of each to complete the fossils. I can offer some 5 IV Mons in return, just ask and I'll either breed them or find a spare. Thank you!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2024
    Tips: You can get fossil at the digging duo, but they are rare. You have to spend some watts, but not that expensive and quite fast way.

faf

Years
  • You'll have to wait a few hours. On a road trip.
    No worries, we can arrange a time later just let me know when you are available.

Edit: I'll be unavailable tonight and tomorrow I'm unavailable 1pm-10pm CST.
    Tips: You can get fossil at the digging duo, but they are rare. You have to spend some watts, but not that expensive and quite fast way.
    I appreciate the tip but I'd rather get them traded over.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    I have a lot of these fossils as well as several Dracovish that they combine into. Please message me with what you have to offer :).

faf

Years
  • I have a lot of these fossils as well as several Dracovish that they combine into. Please message me with what you have to offer :).
    Ah, I'll just need the Fossil items because I want to eventually get all the fossil combinations. I can either give you the other fossil items (Bird and Dino) or I could give you some 5IV mons (Scraggy, Litten, Hoothoot, Axew, etc).

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    I actually really need 2 Dino bones if you're willing to trade for 2 of the other. I can do 1 drake/1 fish or 2 of one fossil. It's up to you. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    I have shield it took me about 6000 watts at the digging duo (the guy on the left the skilled one)

Once you've completed the story everytime you access a dynamax den you'll get 2000 watts so not terrible but can still be annoying lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back