• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PBS Question] Pokemon.txt for gen1-7 that includes "Shape"

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2024
    Does anyone know where I can find a Pokémon.txt with gen 1-7 Pokémon while including the part that defines the "Shape" of each Pokémon?

Unless there is a way to make my version of Pokémon essentials not need the shape definition I have to have it, otherwise the game crashes with errors...

Hopefully not, but I think it might also have to include "Hidden Ability" definition. Since I noticed this is the other difference I've seen with most txt's I've seen...

Years
  • Does anyone know where I can find a Pokémon.txt with gen 1-7 Pokémon while including the part that defines the "Shape" of each Pokémon?

Unless there is a way to make my version of Pokémon essentials not need the shape definition I have to have it, otherwise the game crashes with errors...

Hopefully not, but I think it might also have to include "Hidden Ability" definition. Since I noticed this is the other difference I've seen with most txt's I've seen...

Marin's PBS appender. https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=405239

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2024
    Lol thanks, but I do want weight to be different. Maybe we can let Marin know?

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    Do a CTRL + F for:
    Code:
    "Shape"         => [17,"u"],

And place a # in front of all instances of it.
    Placing a # means that whatever follows in that line is a comment.
    It is best to comment things out when removing vanilla code so that you can easily add the functionality back if you choose to do so in the future.

Note that doing the method above leaves a "mess."
    For instance, you'll have to find a way to remove the button from the Pokedex (in the scripts) and edit the Pokedex image to visually remove the button.
    There may be more that you may have to change.

Last edited:
    Back