• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Getting all three Kanto Starters

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • In Pokemon Yellow you can receive Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle through special circumstances. Were you able to obtain the three Kanto Starters in Pokemon Yellow?

Years
  • Yes! Squirtle in cerulean city by beating the electric gym and talking to the police lady outside in the city near the gym
    Bulbasaur by beating the misty aka water gym and fetching him at the house near the pokecenter
    Charmander i don't rly remember but i think it was in pewter city after beating brock ?

Years
  • I actually loved getting them! I played through Yellow for the first time when it was released on the VC and was super excited to get my hands on the three starters. I think it's mainly cause it was something you never really see in Pokemon games, and they were woven into the world with similar situations to the anime. Unfortunately, I still haven't picked up Yellow after reaching Victory Road.

Back