• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mewtwo raid

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2020
    Need s mewtwo raid got an espeon iv 6 with reflect, light screen and shadow bolt.

LiquidR

I am the shadow on the moon at night
    Years
  • Not possible. The current raid for a (Shiny) Mewtwo are programmed that they are uncatchable.

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2020
    I don't need to catch mewtwo i just want to win the raid and I'm trying to form a group of people that know the strategy.

Years
  • Do you know if it is a special or physical mewtwo?, because that also makes a difference in strategy.
    I got a special here, did it 3 times, not able to defeat it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    I'm trying to defeat mewtwo as well. Let me know if you need another teammate. I'll be home by 5:30 EST and I'll use my dawn wings necrozma or Melmetal depending on if we are doing physical or special

Years
  • I have a special and a physical here now.
    Had 5 attempts on the special one, and 1 on the physical, all failed.
    No idea what time It is then here in the Netherlands, i could be in bed then.

An idea for the special mewtwo is a physical G MAX lapras with assault vest, with mega horn, and then max flutterby.

Years
  • I also have a feeling people dont realy like the mewtwo raid.
    When i am hosting, sometimes nobody shows up, or it takes the whole clock for a full team, or the whole clock, and then have to quit, because i dont have a full team.

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2020
    Guys Mewtwo isn't that hard. He just needs a better strategy than trying to just kill him quickly.
    Easiest way to do it is to coordinate grimmsnarls/whimsicott. When his shield is down, taunt, multiple confides to drop special attack (grimmsnarl) or charm (whimsicott). Add in thunder wave, light screen/reflect (depending on what attacks mewtwo is using, he will either be a sp attack or attack, but won't mix). Get him down to almost nothing first with prankster ability pokemon and you are set. The worst thing people do is just try to constantly attack through him. When your health drops below 50%, heal the mon. Its a longer game, you aren't going to just attack him down. When he is down to minimal effectivenes, then just sweep through the first shield, reset everything, sorted. And DEFINITELY have lvl 100 fully trained (both IV and EV) pokemon.
    So in saying that, I need another 2 grimmsnarls to coordinate attacks for mewtwo. If played right, we could harvest ALOT of stuff. Reply to this comment and I will send my details.

Back