• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Hacks keep saving over themselves?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    So I play a few different hacks that all use Pokemon Fire Red(Squirrel) as their base. Everytime I make a save file on one hack, it deletes the saves for the others. Now I assume this is because they share the same base game, but how do I make it so it stops deleting save files? I've downloaded 3 seperate Fire Red roms and patched each hack on an individually downloaded rom, but I still have this issue. Is there another solution that I'm unaware of, or do I just have to play one of these hacks at a time?

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • This forum isn't for ROM Hacking questions.

Anyway you should just rename the ROMs to anything (whatever they're called is the most obvious) and make sure they're different then you shouldn't encounter any problems.

Back