• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wonderswan return of new console yes o not

gatolete22

pokegod investigation and crazy
Years
  • Wonderswan should come back yes or no, I do this topic for us to think if a new version of the wonderswan could be successful like the 3ds laptops of Nintendo are successful in Japan with Pokemon, I do not know if someone has made any issue about this before and believe that if this goal of mine was fulfilled the console could leave Japan or not, apologies for making this theme short but it is 6:00 in the morning in Chile.

For more information on the console this source https://es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/WonderSwan_Color

pkmin3033

I can't see Bandai Namco getting back into the console business honestly, and I highly doubt it'd be particularly successful - the 3DS well and truly owns the handheld market, I expect they have the ridiculous notion that mobile gaming is killing handhelds (it isn't) - and I'm not entirely sure what a handheld like that would be able to offer in the way of exclusives. Bandai Namco have a lot of strong series but they're already established as multi-platform titles; this would be like Sega getting back into the console business again.

Back