• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] FT: NA Dialga/Palkia codes + Shinies; LF: Events, offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

User19sq

I got four extra NA GameStop codes up for trade. None are redeemed; I haven't even scratched the cards off yet. I also have the following shinies up for trade:

All from Platinum with an ID No. of 00666:

-Heatran, Male, Timid in Master Ball
    -Palkia, Modest in Luxury Ball
    -Cresselia, Sassy, 0 Speed IV in Luxury Ball

I'm looking for various events I've missed, almost too many to list. Specific events I'm after include, but are not limited to:

-Naive Diancie
    -0 Speed IV Hoopa
    -Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi

My rate is 1:1 for everything, but for the Jirachi (and maybe Hoopa, if you sweettalk me) I can go 2:1 or provide other items or services (Move Tutors, BP items, Pokerus, Lansat/Starf Berries etc.). Feel free to offer up any other events or offers. I'm all ears.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    I got four extra NA GameStop codes up for trade. None are redeemed; I haven't even scratched the cards off yet. I also have the following shinies up for trade:

All from Platinum with an ID No. of 00666:

-Heatran, Male, Timid in Master Ball
    -Palkia, Modest in Luxury Ball
    -Cresselia, Sassy, 0 Speed IV in Luxury Ball

I'm looking for various events I've missed, almost too many to list. Specific events I'm after include, but are not limited to:

-Naive Diancie
    -0 Speed IV Hoopa
    -Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi

My rate is 1:1 for everything, but for the Jirachi (and maybe Hoopa, if you sweettalk me) I can go 2:1 or provide other items or services (Move Tutors, BP items, Pokerus, Lansat/Starf Berries etc.). Feel free to offer up any other events or offers. I'm all ears.
    I have a event munchlax and dusk lycanroc for trade

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2022
    Here are some events I have to trade:
    Marshadow
    Alola Hat Pikachu
    Kanto Hat Pikachu
    GF Darkrai
    GF Keldeo
    Present Serperior
    Present Emboar
    Present Samurott

Let me know if you're interested in anything.

DmitritheDitto

Ditto Fanclub
    Years
  • I Got shiny event Tapu Koko and event Rockruff?
    If you don't mind telling you in advance if you want any,id like a Dialga code

Last edited:

User19sq

I have a event munchlax and dusk lycanroc for trade

Here are some events I have to trade:
    Marshadow
    Alola Hat Pikachu
    Kanto Hat Pikachu
    GF Darkrai
    GF Keldeo
    Present Serperior
    Present Emboar
    Present Samurott

Let me know if you're interested in anything.

I Got shiny event Tapu Koko and event Rockruff?
    If you don't mind telling you in advance if you want any,id like a Dialga code

Sorry, guys. But with all these events being so recent, I seem to already have them all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back