• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watching from the start!

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2008
    I have started watching it all from the begining
    I began Yesterday and am already on Episode 20!

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I started rewatching the series on YouTube when I first came back to Pokemon, which is around June 2006 (I actually kept the playlists XD). I remember takato and jephaisgod...The last episode in my playlist was added August 2006, so I must have finished the 1st series around then. I watched up until around Johto Journeys.

Its never as good online as on TV, so I've got up to around episode 70 on my DVDs, Go West, Young Meowth. And I got box 2 and 3 around 3 weeks ago haha.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2008
    Jeez touchy aint we?

I just wanna say I am watching it from the start, plus anyone can say "Oh that sounds like a good idea, maybe I'll do that too"

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • If you don't care then gtfo. Why post in a thread you don't care about? It's pointless, nobody gains, you lose dignity that is all...

I also started re-watching Pokemon. I'm up to ep 15 lol and I started a little while ago :P
    I spose cuz I started when I had a **** load of home work and yeh lol :P

So far it's been mad re-watchin :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    why do we care about this.
    You should know, really. :P
    Heh, people need to fix their Englishes. :/

Anyway, yeh, there's not much of a topic that this thread brings to the table, but still, if I ever did want to watch the anime, I would do it from the start... I've only really seen the early Kanto episodes, actually. :0

Back