• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

why buizel ?

.Nighthawk.

guardian of pokemon
Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2010
    ash always has buizel on his team when he fights a gym leader why not gliscor or staravia ? why is it always buizel !

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • If you'd say he uses Buizel a lot in gym matches, I would agree with you. But the same goes for Chimchar, Turtwig and ofcourse Pikachu.

Starvia was used in the gym matches against Gardenia and Maylene.

.Nighthawk.

guardian of pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2010
    I can understand pikachu he is ash s first pokemon but he should use gliscor in the 6 th ,7 th ,and 8 th gliscor rules !!!

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • if you're talking about the gyms in sinnoh, we've had

1, rock type

staravia is at a direct disadvantage and he didn't have buizel or gligar/gliscor, so they weren't used

2, grass type

staravia was used. didn't have buizel or gligar yet.

3, fighting type

staravia was used - took out 2 pogleys. buizel was also used. gligar wasn't used - it was a fairly new pokemon and i dont think it had even had a battle yet.

4, water type

as a water gym, buizel had the advantage of being able to swim. used pikachu and turtwig since they had advantages. gliscor at a disadvantage, staravia didn't have an advantage.

SO you see, its just common sense, really. buizel has been in the battles at two gyms, same as staravia.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I believe he might actually use gliscor in the next gym battle for some odd reason...just my though...

TIC TAC

Xbox Live GamerTag:iDESTRUCTx
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    I agree with Alipeewee there, buizel has just been suited for the battles.

Back