• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Rareball for rareball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Heya Pokemaniacs!

I'm looking to expand my rare Pokemon collection over time in hopes to be able to open a Trade Shop. So until then, I'm looking to trade rareball pokemon so I can expand my rareball collection. In case you don't know, rareball pokemon are pokemon caught in rare pokeballs including beast balls, safari balls, dream balls, sport balls, and any of the apricorn balls (moon, lure, friend, etc.). Just a couple rules, and no hacks. I should have some rareball Pokemon pre-bred, but depending on the one you want you may have to wait for me to breed more, so be patient.
    RULE EDIT!: I would prefer Pokemon that are legitimately bred, but I may also take clones, just please let me know that they are clones.

Rareballs
    Torchic - Dream Ball
    Mudbray - Level Ball
    Delibird - Level Ball
    Croagunk - Dream Ball
    A-Vulpix - Dream Ball
    Larvitar - Safari Ball
    Rockruff - Moon Ball
    Mimikyu - Moon Ball
    Gible - Beast Ball
    Mawile - Love Ball

Thanks for reading!
    GamerFlame718

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Any interest in moon ball litwick, dream ball spiritomb, moon ball oricorio, or level ball honedge?

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Oh, wow, thanks! I can use them for my shop!
    I should be able to trade later.

In case you're interested, I opened a trade shop (https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9754168#post9754168)

Let me know when you're ready to trade.

Also, it says in your signature you're hunting heavy ball beldum, let me save you some time, it's not possible. Beldum's low catch rate and low weight combined with how heavy ball works makes it impossible to catch beldum in that ball.

Years
  • Let me know when you're ready to trade.

Also, it says in your signature you're hunting heavy ball beldum, let me save you some time, it's not possible. Beldum's low catch rate and low weight combined with how heavy ball works makes it impossible to catch beldum in that ball.
    Oh, thanks for letting me know. I thought it was heavy, I'm not very good at guessing Pokemon weights.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back