• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ascension

DarknessSneasel

Master of Dark
Years
  • Pokemon Ascension is a hack of emerald that I coming up with (once I get my hacking skills up)

The Shire Region:
    The game takes place in the Shire Region which is loosely based of England and is home to the Pokemon Academy which is a school for aspiring trainers from all over the world. It is also home to many ruins which are believed to be built by settlers as alters to Legendary Pokemon which are found all over the region. Much like any other region there are gym leaders plus an elite 4 and champion but there is also more which I will go over later.

Plot Summary:
    As a student of the Pokemon Academy you are learning to become a Gym Leader back in your home region of Hoen. Your studies are going really well and have made a good friend. As you are doing so well in the Moltres Campus studies you have be invited to the alter of soaring infernos to meet Moltres itself and gain it's blessing along with some other students. However on the day of the ceremony you find out that the legendary bird has been turned to stone. An event that was described in the ancient scripts "The rise of the Ascended and the fall of Mankind" which seems even more important when a mysterious group calling them selves The Ascended reveal themselves. You decide to try and find out more about what is going on and hopefully stop what is believed to be the end of days but you must get stronger as a trainer and do so by taking on the league.

Features:
    A Friends and Rivals: Your friend at the academy will often challenge you to battles throughout the game but you will also meet 2 other trainers along your journey both with different motives but will have some interest in you and will often challenge you aswell.
    Loads of Pokemon to catch and train: While only Gen 1-3 Pokemon will appear in the game most will be obtainable during the story and the rest post game. Also some evolution methods will change like ones that evolve via trade will now on leveling up.
    Dojo give Mojo: As well as gyms to take on you will also come across Dojos which unlike gym that have a type these will have a theme (e.g. Breeders) and whilst they won't give badges they will give a range of items and even Pokemon.

This is what i hope will be the beginning of something cool and whilst i don't expect to make an amazing hack I hope people will interested and enjoy playing it. Ant questions feel free to ask? :)

Back