• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

brand new to both pc and forums

Years
  • hello!

as the title says, i'm completely new to forums in general, and most of my forum experience is just viewing threads without an account of my own.
    please tell me if i post in the wrong thread or break any rules! i've already read them all, but i tend to be very forgetful ^^;

with that out of the way, is anyone having trouble with accessing their flairs? i tried making my own, but it sends me to an error page. is it just my internet, my status as a new member, or is this a site issue?

thanks much!

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • Ahh yes, my brother was having trouble doing flairs after he reached about 75 posts then he could edit his flair that's all I know anyway Hello welcome to the community so what's your favorite pokemon game?

Years
  • Yes blaziken is correct after I reached about 75 posts I could edit my flair it stumped me at first then I got used to it before editing my flair
    and Greetings to the community I hope this helped this was probably the least helpful solution.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • We've been informed about the issue with the flairs and are working to fix it now.

Also, welcome to PokéCommunity~

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi sunspirit! Welcome to the forums! PC was my first forum too, so I know the feeling, haha. :D

I really like your username too!

Back