• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] LF: Shinys in Gen 6 FT: Shinys and Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi Everyone!

Seeing if anyone will trade! IVs not needed but appreciated. Please help and I am interested in shinys also not on the list, but I would prefer to keep event legendarys for quest shinys. Id like everything lvl 40 or lower. I would like all Gen 6 or lower through ORAS or X/Y and in ORAS
    Venonat
    Venipede
    Bellsprout

For trade:
    shinys
    In Moon:
    froakie, pidgey, Raikou, gengar, Slowking, Dragonite, gigalith, koffing (gen 7), gyarados, giratina, Jirachi - others, ask and I can check

rares
    celesteela, Phermosa, Xurkitree, Keldeo, darkrai, mewtwo, arceus, hoopa, darkrai, Moltres, Kyogre, entei, yvetal - others, ask and I can check

In my Y version:
    shinys
    corsola, pidgey, gligar, magneton, absol, pidgey, umbreon, cascoon, Lugia - others, ask and I can check

rares
    jirachi, phione, Zapdos, Articuno, JP Arceus, Hoopa, Regice Deoxys, Latias x2, Entei, reshiram, Virizion, Victini, mewtwo - others, ask and I can check

I also have a fair amount of chainging shinys for trade so PM me with what you are looking for. Smile
    thanks to everyone who has helped me on this journey!

I also have some event Salazzles and Marshadow codes (currently 6)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Can you give me details about your froakie raikou gengar dragonite gyrados giratina and jirachi in detailed format down below

Name
    IV'S
    Moves
    EV'S

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hiya! I think I have everything you're looking for, but am curious if anything is self-obtained (your OT/ID). Let me know! c:

Years
  • Can you give me details about your froakie raikou gengar dragonite gyrados giratina and jirachi in detailed format down below

Name
    IV'S
    Moves
    EV'S

I can tell you right now all of their names are their selves. The froakie is foreign (i think japanese). Obv the legends are genderless. I can check abilities and moves later, but as I have been resetting my Moon version for event mons, I can not check IVs atm. I can say they are all most def casual.

Hiya! I think I have everything you're looking for, but am curious if anything is self-obtained (your OT/ID). Let me know! c:

The raikou, Absol, Gyarados, events (except arceus (it's JP), most of the legends, and Cascoon are all self obtained.

sorry for the late replys, i wasnt notified and im on a bunch of other trading sites and new to this one, so im still getting my bearings, lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • The raikou, Absol, Gyarados, events (except arceus (it's JP), most of the legends, and Cascoon are all self obtained.

sorry for the late replys, i wasnt notified and im on a bunch of other trading sites and new to this one, so im still getting my bearings, lol
    Awesome! Can I get natures on those four Shinies?

In exchange, here's what I'd have for you based on your list (I'll let you know how many you can get once I decide which of your Shinies I'd be interested in):
    *Note that if there's no ball listed, it's in a normal PokeBall

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back