• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends Arceus] LF: Magby, Magnemite, Porygon, Sneasel (Original), Cherubi, Spiritomb [Can offer mostly any other PKMN for trade]

Status
Not open for further replies.

primaldialga

I made this account when I was like 13 lol
Years
  • Trying to finish my PokeDex in PLA, but I am just having the worst time with these lol.

LF: Magby, Magnemite, Porygon, Sneasel (Original), Cherubi, Spiritomb [Can offer mostly any other PKMN for trade]

I can offer mostly any of the Pokemon you can find, or specifically some of the harder ones to get. Just ask and I will let you know if I have any to trade.

Definitely not willing to trade legendaries or event, I do have some shinnies for trade.

Shinnies available:
    Honchcrow Lv. 42 M
    Duskull Lv. 35 F
    Gible Lv. 21 M
    Abomasnow Lv. 50 F
    Glalie Lv. 59 F
    Ninetales Lv. 61 Alpha F

I have others, but again just message me and I can let you know! Thank you and feel free to PM me if you got any of the Pokemon I am looking for! :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    I have a alpha lv64 sneasel if that will work looking for a pichu

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back