• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is it about pikachu that you like the most?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • The best thing about Pikachu is the fact that it can evolve into a significantly stronger and cuter pokemon pretty much as soon as you catch one. :D

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
    Years
  • Well I do, so there.

It's so overrated and it's the reason people think Pokémon is childish.

If Ash had his gigantic Charizard dragon as his main Pokémon like a normal kid, people wouldn't think it's so childish. It's because he's got a tiny little cutesy yellow rat.

hehe says you, for your information only people who are so foolish as to judge pokemon based on one single pokemon would think that. And you dont need to be having an attitude hun, if it makes you feel better i'll ban people that hate pikachu from this thread. If you hate pikachu chill out, no need to post on a thread thats titled "what is it about pikachu that you like the most?" i mean why did you even come here in the first place if you dont like pikachu? its kind of silly dont ya think? and then insulting pokemon and people who like pikachu in a post? How immature... If you dont like anything about pikachu then DONT POST!

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Im annoyed by it sometimes, but whenever I see it in public it makes me smile and jump up and down and scream PIKACHU!

back on topic the best thing that I like about Pikachu is it's cry, not the 8-bit one, the actual cry. Pika-pi!

SuperDonut

SuperDonutPower
    Years
  • It's so cute! I love it! The pikachu in the older episodes was ah-dorable!
    I remember in one of the eps in season 1 where he had this ketchup bottle... :)

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Pikachu is one pokemon that no one can hate.
    this is where you're wrong.

pikachu is one of my least favourite pokemon. it's far too overrated and not as powerful as it's cut out to be.

raichu214

veteran
    Years
  • its not that i hate pikachu i like raichu better, as uve noticed, but pikachu has lovable qualities, he is more rounded in moves, tough, fast , not rolly polly looking<like raichu>lol and i love the way ash makes him spin during iron tail attacks pikachu is awesome, i dont use him, but still its no reason to knock him.

thts the only reason u have to hate it?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I remember in one of the eps in season 1 where he had this ketchup bottle... :)
    I love that episode. XD
    Spoiler:

Pikachu is absolutely epic. I used him as my starter in HG. Pikachu has the potential to be an absolute beast with Light Ball.

Back