• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Early Bird Cameo

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EarlyBirdCameo

Look under the Anime/Manga folder for more details.
    To Summarize:
    Pokemon has had several such cameos (Referred to as such by TVTropes) Thus we have no reason to doubt that Gen 8 will be any different. So-has anyone spotted any unfamiliar pokemon in the anime?
    The most common culprits are the anime and certain side games. So therefore, this thread is to ask if anyone has seen any odd looking pokemon or unfamiliar looking attacks-we may have had cameos for Gen 8 and not even realized it.

Years
  • I don't keep up with the anime like I used to, so I haven't noticed any indications of Gen 8 Pokemon showing up there. I know that there has been some speculation that there was a possibility of a new Eeveelution being revealed based on some promo merchandise images for the upcoming movie, but I think most of those have been debunked as Zeroara (which to be fair, hasn't been officially revealed yet, either).

I'm honestly not expecting to see too many new Pokemon to pop up early, though the Pokemon movies always seem to give us the best opportunities.

Back