• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Theory] How I Understand Pokemon Villains

Years
This is how I understand Pokemon Villains.
My thoughts on the villains will be used in future Pokemon stories, so I want as many comments.

Team Rocket
The mob. They take Pokemon for profit, getting rid of anyone who gets in their way. From what I know, that's how mafias operate.

Team Magma and Aqua
Extremists, something close to Eco-terrorists. I mean, they have a good reason for the stuff they are doing and are aware of the consequences.

Team Galaxy
Doomsday Cult. Its has the terrorism tactics of Aum Shinrikyo, the charismatic leader resembling David Koresh and Jim Jones, and the universe-ending lore of Heaven's Gate.

Team Plasma
The Civil War American South(Ghetsis' Plasma), mixed with a bit of PETA(N's Plasma). I like to think of N as Abraham Lincoln, as both freed those who were enslaved(black slaves and Pokemon).

Team Flare
Nazis. They want to create their own twisted 'beautiful world' and use a WOMD in doing so(remember, Nazis developed nukes). And Kalos is based on France-remember who got trampled by Nazi Germany? Exactly.

Team Skull
A mix of various American street gangs, plus a pinch of corporate-funded gang stories(remember Robocop 1980s?).

Aether Foundation
Evil corporations...yeah, that's a bit open, but I don't know too much about evil corps.

What's your opinion? Reply below!

Back