• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with Specifing Pokeball for Gift Pokemon

Phye

The Eternal Night :.
Years
I keep getting syntax error whenever I try to use "poke.ballused=x" where x is of course the number of the pokeball I want a pokemon to have. I want my starters in my game to be in cherish balls but the script doesn't work.
Spoiler:

According to the Pokemon Essentials WIKI, there shouldn't be anything else? Or maybe they changed the script for poke.ballused in the 17.2 version?

(Woops posted in the wrong boards, my bad guys but it is an Essentials Question ^^)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 15, 2022
I keep getting syntax error whenever I try to use "poke.ballused=x" where x is of course the number of the pokeball I want a pokemon to have. I want my starters in my game to be in cherish balls but the script doesn't work.
Spoiler:

According to the Pokemon Essentials WIKI, there shouldn't be anything else? Or maybe they changed the script for poke.ballused in the 17.2 version?

(Woops posted in the wrong boards, my bad guys but it is an Essentials Question ^^)

Your code is working if this:
Code:
poke.ballused=15)
change
Code:
poke.ballused = 15

Last edited:

Phye

The Eternal Night :.
Years
Ah I see what I had put wrong. Thanks a bunch. That ")" shouldn't of been there at all! Works perfectly now :)

Back