• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Unknown

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2022
    Ji8vlLr.png

Hey Guys.

BluePlays Here! So I have been working on a game called Pokemon Tungsten and I got really bored of it. I might go back to it later though. Soo... I decided to start a new project, IT NOW HAS A NAME. I thought about posting it here a couple weeks ago but I didn't really have that much done. I have alot more done now so here it is.

Plot
    You are just another average kid living in just another average town with just another average family. You thought your life wasn't important and you didn't think there was much exciting on this planet called Earth. Or so you thought, you then get a large package in the mail of an odd shaped key-stone, you think it is just another gift from your dad, who is on holiday. You place it on a shelf in your room where it sits for about a year. Then one night you wake up to this off key-stone shaking around and glowing a strange purple. You pick it up and start to look at it wondering what could be happening. Then the key-stone floats out of your hand and flies through your window. A strange purple being then emerges out of the key-stone. This weird being floats of and starts to wreck havoc all throughout the region. You can't help but feel responsible for it and so you want to stop it. And so your adventure begins!

Features
    There aren't that many features in this project, but this is what I got so far.
    [COMPLETE]Completely new never before used(as far as I know) starters!
     Dratini - Dragon Type
     Larvitar - Dragon/Rock Type
     Trapinch - Dragon/Ground Type
     Gible - Dragon/Ground Type
     Deino - Dragon/Dark Type
     Goomy - Dragon/Bug Type
    [COMPLETE]-EBS System (Awesome script)
    [COMPLETE]-Generation 6 Pokemon, with Gen 6 moves and abilities.
    MORE FEATURES COMING SOON!

Type changes
    Larvitar and evos - Dragon/Rock types
    Goomy and evos - Dragon/Bug types
    Growlithe and evo - Fire/Normal types

Screenshots
    Screenshots are subject to change.
    Spoiler:

Credits

I did my very best to credit everyone I could, if there is someone I missed contact me immediately and I will give proper credits! Please forgive me.
    Spoiler:

Download
    There is no current download for this game but there will be at some point.

Back