• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VBA-M for Mac and Cheat Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I have been relentlessly searching for VBA-M for my Mac. I found out about this when I heard that it was easier to enable cheats on it rather than on the regular VBA for Mac which I have learned from experience is very difficult to enable cheats with. However, every time I have tried to find VBA-M for Mac, I have ended up with the Windows version that does not work on Mac. So, I was hoping someone here could assist me in either giving me a link or pointing me in the right direction to get my hands on VBA-M.

I am also trying to enable cheat codes for my Pokemon Fire Red ROM that I have been playing (it is quite a fun game! Nostalgia to the max!) on my Mac and cannot get cheats to work to save my life. I have checked youtube videos, countless forums, and many Yahoo and Wikianswer pages and all I get is nothing but useless twaddle. So, can anyone walk me through a process for getting cheats to work, preferably with Fire Red?

By the way, I use Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8 if that helps anyone out.

Years
  • Nevermind! It seems I found some hacks that work! If there is a mod around, he or she may close/delete this thread! Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back