• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Journey Of Two Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
Years
  • OOC: I'm not with Alana anymore. I'm in the forest.

" The forest is beautiful... I wish I can live here..." Solar said. Wild Sentret bounced around, Butterfree flew around one tree to the another.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • Solar passed a many pokemon, until she encountered a shiny Slowpoke.
    " What wrong buddy?" she asked. Slowpoke walked toward her. Slowpoke climbed on Solar's head. " Do you wanna come with me?" Slowpoke nodded slowly. Solar smiled and put it in a pokeball. " I might leave my Sceptile." Instantly Sceptile's ball was transffered to PC box. Then one of the ball shook and Slowpoke appeared.
    " Espeon?" Solar's Espeon wandered.
    " Do you want me to carry you?" Solar asked. Slowpoke nodded. Solar picked it up and kept walking with her Espeon.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • " I'm gonna train my cute Slowpoke!" Solar said. She walked towards the training tower.

When she filled the form, she was going to fight a boy named Alex. When she entered the battle field, she was suprised that Alex looked like sround same age as her. I thought he was much older... Solar thought.
    " Well, what are we waiting for? Go, Roselia!" a Roselia popped out of the pokeball.
    " Go Pokey!" Slowpoke rushed to the field.
    " Roselia, use poison sting!" Alex ordered. The loads of poisonous thing was headed for Slowpoke.
    " Pokey use protect!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back