• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF Oblivious Sallazle, offering again 300+ HA pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    Ok so if any of you have a HA Sallazle (oblivious) id like to get one myself because well, without the move toxic, corrosion is totally useless. Again i have a lot of HA pokemon to offer in exchange so just tell me what you want in exchange. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Ok so if any of you have a HA Sallazle (oblivious) id like to get one myself because well, without the move toxic, corrosion is totally useless. Again i have a lot of HA pokemon to offer in exchange so just tell me what you want in exchange. Thank you!

I can help you again

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    Thanks id like that, by the way do you also have a ha drampa? I wouldnt want to make a 3rd thread if thats possible. Also what would you want in exchange?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Thanks id like that, by the way do you also have a ha drampa? I wouldnt want to make a 3rd thread if thats possible. Also what would you want in exchange?

Do you have a keldeo, Adamant seven gen (shiny if possilbe) Groudon and a seven gen sassy/relaxed 4IV
    (31/x/31/31/31/x Amoonguss?

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    I have a lvl 100, keldeo (not shiny, though, its shiny-locked to this very day) and i do have an adamant shiny event groudon at lvl 60 as well it that good enough?

EDIT: I was lucky enough to get another Keldeo through Wonder trade and it is at level 15, how about this one?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    I have a lvl 100, keldeo (not shiny, though, its shiny-locked to this very day) and i do have an adamant shiny event groudon at lvl 60 as well it that good enough?

EDIT: I was lucky enough to get another Keldeo through Wonder trade and it is at level 15, how about this one?
    I have the pokemon you requested. Do you have a shiny timid poiple or naganadel and a jolly event 2018 Yveltal? If not, than a brave or adamant event Groudon or a timid Lunala.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back