• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Media] Nuzlocke Emerald Race!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 24, 2017
Hey guys! My friend Matt and I are competing and racing on a Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke playthrough! We decided on a race because it will add more personality to the videos for you guys to enjoy. We are new to this so we would both appreciate if you check out our video and PLEASE be sure to leave positive criticism, it really goes a long way.

If you enjoy please be sure to also subscribe so we know you want more!

- MrDoctorD

Note: Since I cannot post links, my channel name is MrDoctorD. Search Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke Race: The Beginning w/ MattLavender TV Pt. 1 on YouTube

Years
The reason you can't post links is because it's actually against the site rules to sign up just to advertise something like a Youtube channel. You are more then welcome to place a link in your signature though, and then post around the forum a bit so that more people can see it. Best of luck on your playthrough!

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back