• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Questions] Pokémon xy blister pack - original?

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2021
    Hi there, new to the forum, just have a question whether or not this blister pack is original, or a reprint? If that's even a thing….

I was about to buy 2 of these, then read a review comment on another site that said it's not from the original theme ? And that retailers should have to disclose whether or not it's a copy, and now I'm all worried it's a copy, and not from the actual set. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I only just started collecting about a week ago, got my first Darkness Ablazed booster box and now I'm hooked lol. Always wanted cards when I was younger and parents couldn't buy them. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 64C5FE6F-432F-47D3-ABCE-686F53DE6D35.jpeg
      64C5FE6F-432F-47D3-ABCE-686F53DE6D35.jpeg
      121.6 KB · Views: 5
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    The picture is of a real pin blister released in 2016 by The Pokemon Company. Factory sealed it contains real Evolutions and Phantom Forces packs.

I'm not sure where you're buying it from though. If its from a third party the product you get could be altered from the stock image used.

Back