• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little trades - HA's, Rare Balls & More !!HIATUS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 16, 2015
    Oh I'm sorry, it does not have any HA :c, but I can just go with the one you have 13 of! ^^

Years
  • oh no lol i didnt read that... it's no big deal if you dont i can wait until tomorrow... i reallyhave to go now... sorry for rushing you :(

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • yea but super quick lol like right now

if i go off line i left for work :( sorry

oh no lol i didnt read that... it's no big deal if you dont i can wait until tomorrow... i reallyhave to go now... sorry for rushing you :(

That's ok!
    I did have one flying around but it didn't have the egg moves. :''D I presume you'd want a proper one so I'll breed it later on.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2014
    Larinelle, are you free to trade today? How much longer can you be online for, so I can go to the Wi-Fi spot?

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • Can i have Treecko,Mudkip,Piplup,Turtwig with their HAs?Natures and Ivs dont matter.

Hi Jay!
    I've got some ready already so sure. : )

Can i have Treecko,Mudkip,Piplup,Turtwig with their HAs?Natures and Ivs dont matter.

Larinelle, are you free to trade today? How much longer can you be online for, so I can go to the Wi-Fi spot?

This is for the Bulbasaur, yes? If so; It's ready for trading andI will be online for the next 2ish hours. : )

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2014
    Gosh too many trades - I'm getting confused haha
    In that case I still need to breed it but I can still take care of that today if you can wait a while
    That's fine. Simply post here that it's done and I'll keep my out out for your message. Thanks again!

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • I am getting on now if you can so please add me!

Ok adding you now!

Hey hey:) I have the four you wanted and four colliseum ball mons. How about one female of each of the dream balls you have listed?:)
    Hey. : )
    That's more than fine by me though - I think I have already sent you a Vulpix and Luvdisc? @@ Or did you want spares? Because regardless of whether I'd be trading you spares of those or not - I don't have enough to make up for what you are sending me XD''

Oh yes I also noticed that I have a Ratatta in a dusk ball - not sure whether that is considered a rare ball but as Rarattas are transfer only...

Years
  • Ok adding you now!

Hey. : )
    That's more than fine by me though - I think I have already sent you a Vulpix and Luvdisc? @@ Or did you want spares? Because regardless of whether I'd be trading you spares of those or not - I don't have enough to make up for what you are sending me XD''

Oh yes I also noticed that I have a Ratatta in a dusk ball - not sure whether that is considered a rare ball but as Rarattas are transfer only...

:)
    Sure I will take a rattata instead of the vulpix:)

When would you like to set up a time to trade at? Whenever is fine, you know me, I'm always here.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • :)
    Sure I will take a rattata instead of the vulpix:)

When would you like to set up a time to trade at? Whenever is fine, you know me, I'm always here.

Well if I start breeding now and you're still around by the time I finish I wouldn't mind trading today. : )

Thank you~~I had been looking for them!Sorry for the mini delays between the trades!
    Do you have a trade review thread so i can rate you?

You're welcome! :3
    And you're fine; I was semi absent as well XD'' a lot going through my mind right now. @@

Anyway, no I don't but thanks anyway. : )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back