• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A very annoying bug

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2019
    when I'm going to use a medicine on a pokemon, for some reason I get this error and the turn happens as if nothing... it only happens when a pokemon is affected by a negative effect.

Excepci?n: NoMethodError
    Mensaje: undefined method `effects' for nil:NilClass
    PokeBattle_Battle:1583:in `pbRegisterItem'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2764:in `pbCommandPhase'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2719:in `loop'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2809:in `pbCommandPhase'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2708:in `each'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2708:in `pbCommandPhase'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2656:in `pbStartBattleCore'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2655:in `logonerr'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2655:in `pbStartBattleCore'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2645:in `loop'

If someone can help me, I would appreciate it. a greeting

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2019
    I explain it to you, sometimes in the combats when I go to cure a pok?mon I get that error and I have not touched anything of the scrips, they are the originals, I have not put any new object, I would like you to tell me how to fix it because Sometimes that mistake makes me lose the battle.

Ego13

hollow_ego
    Years
  • I explain it to you, sometimes in the combats when I go to cure a pok?mon I get that error and I have not touched anything of the scrips, they are the originals, I have not put any new object, I would like you to tell me how to fix it because Sometimes that mistake makes me lose the battle.

We would need more information. Like what items cause this errorand what status effects are in place.

Back