• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unova Fanart Thread! [ HIGH BANDWIDTH WARNING ]

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
Years
I know it was on the first page...

OMG YAY, I GET TO SHOW YOU GUYS ALL THESE NEAT FANART I FOUND :D:
10628098.jpg

I know I shouldn't quote Page 1, I just like this evolution a lot. I would totally get it!!! Publish that to Nintendo. I'm serious. I WANT IT BADLY.

Last edited:

Mac@ACK!

RIP Chompy... Hello Zekrom!
Years
First off, i'd like to say that this...
10631357.jpg

Is full of win.

Second off, i'd like to say that this...
10711898.jpg

Is full of more win. Great job everyone! I can't wait for this game to come out!!!

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
Years
^^ Okay that Pokabu evo looks cool, but maybe too brutal to be a Pokemon.

The other evolutions (the second pic) are really cool though! Although I like the Sumo Otter :P I even tried to sprite him.

It didn't work. I suck at spriting.

Last edited:

JakeClowd

the Silent Clowd
Years
This page is for Fan ART of gen V pokemon. NOT FANART OF GEN V STARTERS.
SOMEBODY POST SOMETHING NEW.

wooh. sorry. Just got a little ticked there...

Just google image an artist named Twime777
She is an amazing artist that mixes great artistry with amazing simplicity. She has a youtube page (which I am subscribed to) and a DA page.
Spoiler:

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
Years
I put these images in Spoilers so that it wouldn't completely destroy your computer, and so it wouldnt create an entirely new page when someone quoted it.

Spoiler:

All images are from Deviantart.

Last edited:

enderalex

Breeder/Trader :)
Years
damn you got schooled :p he gave you 3 different verisions of the same thing...hmm sounds a lot like a certain game ;)

also i love all the artwork, its ridiculous :D i cant wait to see what they actually look like in the end

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2016
Sorry, and what is with all the fan art for the grass starter be a God Damn Grass/Dragon!?

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
Years
Sorry, and what is with all the fan art for the grass starter be a God Damn Grass/Dragon!?

The grass starter is known as the Ivy Snake pokemon. Since its bipedal many people assume its going to be more snake like, but with limbs. Whats snake like and has limbs? A DRAGON!

SkieTheKitsune

Hi, I'm FoxMan! I physically cannot change my user
Years
Posting this here because i feel it's relevant. :3

I should warn you, though- there's some serious dislike towards Mijumaru in this image. Either way, I still found it humorous.[AGELIMIT]
Spoiler:
[/AGELIMIT]
(wrapping in age limit due to one specific word)

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2016
Posting this here because i feel it's relevant. :3

I should warn you, though- there's some serious dislike towards Mijumaru in this image. Either way, I still found it humorous.[AGELIMIT]
Spoiler:
[/AGELIMIT]
(wrapping in age limit due to one specific word)

Poor otter, I love him, but the problem is that i like the grass one more, so it will be my main, while otter will be restart.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
Hey I made this, what I think the English box art might look like, it took me ages to edit out the Japanese logo, so I'll only do it for Pokemon Black Version:

jtoqkj.png

And here's the logos I made on their own:

4l6kxz.jpg

v41oix.png

Those look real!
great job!
I really like the editing and everything :)

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2016
I feel so sorry for the otter. It's an ugly little thing, but all the hate is making it cry. :(

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
I'd go with the Fire-Pig (I'm not up to scratch on names, I've only just realised that B&W are coming out...) the otter just looks pathetic to me.

I really love that pastel-sort of art of the fire-pig's evo too, it looks awesome.

Back