• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Could we ever see DLC?

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
  • I think once Pokemon is on Switch, there is a chance considering how much more expensive the games would be.

I don't and will not agree that DLC is low and everything. PS4 games do it a lot and most people would be more than happy to get DLC more than another brand new game with almost the same thing (Add on a bit more contents and no Pokemon I am not complaining now, I am not lol.).

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2018
    Pokemon has had DLC since the beginning if you want to be technical. Event Pokemon? DLC. Event items? DLC. Now if you're talking specifically about PAID DLC, then that's a whole different can of worms. Honestly, with how games are nowadays, it almost seems inevitable. I definitely don't want paid DLC, but I don't think my opinion will affect Gamefreak's decisions.

Back