• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - The Dark Side

Status
Not open for further replies.

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
Years
  • Pokemon - The Dark Side

Workers:
    Me (.:God:. / God of War)
    Kevin33193
    Wind~ / Ruka
    Riolu9
    Silver Riolu
    .:Sandro:. / Sandro

Rules:

1. Try to stay on topic please! I have already noticed some of those posts that aren't really neccessary. I know some of that is kind of my fault, so sorry.

2. When you submit sprites, please make sure they are saved in .PNG format. JPG is the WORST format to save sprites in.

3. Oh yeah, and no editing sprites. All of them must be scratched. This is a rule in many regions, so obviously, it's a rule in mine. There are many spriter's resources that I can use to compare sprites. So I WILL know!!!​

Giovanni's Legend
    It's the year 2008, 4 years after the champion Ash Ketchum of Pallet Town won the Pokemon League in Kanto. He is now back in Kanto, stopping the evil group Team Rocket.

Giovanni, age 47. Leader and Manager of Kanto's threat. Ash Ketchum is back in the Kanto region, and Giovanni is pissed. His new recruits, Gary Oak, Agatha Lila and Bruno Rosmas are not happy either. Luckily for Giovanni, Professor Oak died of a Stroke.

It is up to you to play as Giovanni and lead Team Rocket to victory! With the help of Gary, Agatha and Bruno with all the Grunts you can be unstoppable!

Features:

• Based on Team Rocket, Ash, and Giovanni
    • New Rivals
    • New Gym Leaders (yes, there are gyms, but they sure as hell are different!)
    • New Legendary Pokemon
    • New Legends
    • Upgraded Kanto Region
    • New Story
    • Play as Giovanni or Agatha
    • Possibly New Tiles
    • New Maps - Old Region!
    • New Allies
    • Around 15 D/P Pokemon
    • All 386 Original Pokemon Available
    • New Torn-World Type Area
    • Sevii Islands replaced by Safari-Zone type areas