• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
Umbreon lv19 Modest
Leafeon lv19 Modest
BOX 4

i am going to finish this trade and then i have to go so thanks and i will be in the wifi room

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Umbreon lv19 Modest
Leafeon lv19 Modest
BOX 4

i am going to finish this trade and then i have to go so thanks and i will be in the wifi room

Sorry I have to go and will be back in about 30 or so to continue!! Sorry!!

I'll try to finish this trade 1st before I go, but no guarantees!!

Last edited:

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
Hi ~RNC~

I did read your rules and there was nothing about asking questions, so feel free to ignre this if it isn't what you do.

I played R/B/Y and G/S/C years ago, and recently picked it up again after deciding to restart Red, (caught all 151). And now own HeartGold.
I got traded - Darkrai, Arceus, Celebi, Mew, Deoxys and Groudon.
I was just wondering how do I check if they are legit or fakes?
I have a feeling they may be fakes as I the person that traded them to me didn't ask for super rare or high level pokemon for them.

Thank you, for your time.
And sorry again if this is misplaced

Edit -

Dont worry, I worked it out, know which are real and which were hacks. (only Darkrai was real)
Realesed the hacks

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hi ~RNC~

I did read your rules and there was nothing about asking questions, so feel free to ignre this if it isn't what you do.

I played R/B/Y and G/S/C years ago, and recently picked it up again after deciding to restart Red, (caught all 151). And now own HeartGold.
I got traded - Darkrai, Arceus, Celebi, Mew, Deoxys and Groudon.
I was just wondering how do I check if they are legit or fakes?
I have a feeling they may be fakes as I the person that traded them to me didn't ask for super rare or high level pokemon for them.

Thank you, for your time.
And sorry again if this is misplaced

Edit -

Dont worry, I worked it out, know which are real and which were hacks. (only Darkrai was real)
Realesed the hacks
Glad you got those check and feel free to ask any questions that you have, I'm always here to help all!! :)

RNC, you back? I'd like: Gorebyss 7
Skarmory 17

If you are back.
Sorry it was over way before you posted!!
hey RNC, once again, could you RC one of my pokes?
Yes, just post back and I can do that for you!! :)

Back