• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
  • Hi i was wondering if someone can tell me:

How do i find that which version of ROM i m playing.

I actually downloaded the GBA ROM from a website (Whose name i don't remember).

I just searched it on google.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2020
    Just providing general feedback. The game overall was pretty decent. Great job on the pokemon sprites especially the mega evolutions and their movesets. A non linear story line is something interesting but i think the levels gap is a bit too high. From cinnabar to sevii islands the level gap of the trainers went from around 40 to 60+ and then to the other region the traimers there were 80+ while most of my pokemin were stuck on 50s and 60s. I feel like the gameplay is a bit too long amd since its non linear it feels like theres so much to do but so little time because you never know what youre suppose to do next. This is of course just my personal opinion on the game and my apologies if i offended anyone, but overall a pretty decent game :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2016
    Hi Shogun, I am about to test your hackrom which looks very promising.
    I have read the descriptions and I just have a few questions before launching :

- Is there any pokemon the 1G up to and including 6G? (i have seen "540 pokemon and more")
    Do you complete it gradually?

- I'm looking for a hackrom I could begin my "dream team" at the beginning (composed of several Pokemon Gen).
    Can do we establish action replay codes just to get a team from the begining?
    If yes, what code work, those of Pokemon FireRed (US)?
    Does it risk of bugging the game?

I hope not to disrespect my question on the action replay codes, but after playing several disappointing romhack I would test since the beginning of the game my team on an original hackrom quality and yours seems ideal.
    Thank you.

ps: I'm French so sorry for my Google translation, and also I think it would be great for your future games offer the option of 2 languages ​​FR / ANG.

TheProtato

Johton Region Champion
    Years
  • If only Hoenn was in this, man.
    Having Hoenn in this hack would be amazing!!!!!
    I don't think the creator can fit much more in the game, though.
    :(

Serenity Mirage

Moka 💙's You
    Years
  • Hello ^\\\^ I was wondering if anyone else is having a problem with evolving pokemon..? I have a level 49 Larvitar, a level 43 Gible. when it gets to the time to evolve, it says "...?" and wont let them evolve. and it repeats that with every level they gain...Please help >\\\\<

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Did you get the national pokedex as it used to say so with my treecko but it was fixed when I got the national pokedex

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Hello ^\\\^ I was wondering if anyone else is having a problem with evolving pokemon..? I have a level 49 Larvitar, a level 43 Gible. when it gets to the time to evolve, it says "...?" and wont let them evolve. and it repeats that with every level they gain...Please help >\\\\<

Did you get the national pokedex as it used to say so with my treecko but it was fixed when I got the national pokedex

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2019
    sorry .. I CANT GO to Jotho , I want to play world tournament , and kolloseum ... I finished the main story

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Oct 27, 2022
    happiness is raised by walking around with it, lvling it up (generally wanna save lvls?), berries, and drugs, as well as important trainer battles-rivals, gyms, etc-

Back